In 1970, David Duck started a plumbing company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma known as Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing grew because it earned a reputation for good work at a quality price and for caring about customers’ homes. At Mr. Rooter, we love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just plumbing to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. It’s just the plumbing that’s made us famous.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member in upholding our service philosophy to provide the highest level of customer service. You are responsible for handling incoming calls and scheduling service calls to meet customer requirements. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
If this position is for you, you are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Prioritize and coordinate the scheduling of services
- Coordinate delays in schedule with customers and service technicians
- Use customer development techniques to solicit work through phone, email, mail and personal customer contacts
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Quickbooks experience
- Customer service experience
- Computer skills
- Microsoft word, excel, and power point is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Plumbing isn’t just about leaks, pipes, and gaskets. It’s about people. Not just the people we help by providing quality plumbing services, but also the professionals doing those services themselves. Mr. Rooter Plumbing franchisees will treat you with the same respect and integrity that they treat their own friends and family, because at the end of the day, you can’t serve customers well without a happy, motivated, and committed team. Creating a culture with an exemplary work ethic is just as important as plumbing, and it’s part of everything Mr. Rooter Plumbing does.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with the Mr. Rooter Plumbing® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)