Pipe lining technician will safely conduct daily tasks and duties associated with the safe operation and installation CIPP materials and the pertaining project. This job will consist of Cured in Place Pipe lining of sanitary and storm sewers including small and large diameter mains as well as lateral connections.
- Be a productive team member contributing to the installation of the CIPP material, mobilizing to and from jobs and around job sites
- Be safety minded and show a strong work ethic to accomplish the task at hand.
- Produce daily and weekly deliverable reports
- Ability to work as a team and still be self motivated
- Properly maintain equipment and notify supervisor of any problems
- Interact with the public in a respectful manner
Knowledge and Skills
- 2 years construction/ utility
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to complete applicable reports, record and administrative tasks
- Ability to enter a confined space and be confined space trained
- 2 years construction/ utility experience
- Capable of lifting 80 pounds or more regularly
There’s a reason Mr. Rooter® Plumbing has been around since 1970 – we’re the best of the best. Work with Mr. Rooter® Plumbing and you’ll have access to the latest technology and top-of-the-line equipment, all so you can tackle the toughest jobs faster. Behind the colorful uniforms and branded vans are pros who get the job done right the first time. Ready to step up?
Mr. Rooter LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Rooter® franchised system. Each Mr. Rooter® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Rooter LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Rooter® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Rooter LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)