In 1970, David Duck started a plumbing company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma known as Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing grew because it earned a reputation for good work at a quality price and for caring about customers’ homes. At Mr. Rooter, we love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just plumbing to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. It’s just the plumbing that’s made us famous.
We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative who is a self-starter, organized and thorough with attention to detail and follow-up who thrives in a bustling environment. OSR will be responsible for using a consultative selling approach and executing the sales process to cultivate, qualify and close new sales opportunities and achieve profitable growth and volume goals set by management.
In this role you will:
- Follow up with current customers to provide solutions to their most challenging plumbing and drain cleaning issues.
- This will include visiting the customer site when plumbing troubles were not solved on the first visit.
- You will use the latest technology to identify cause, determine solutions, provide quote, and close the sale.
- On an on-going basis, you will follow up with customers who have received quotes and turn these opportunities into revenue.
- You will also develop additional business opportunities by selling Mr. Rooter’s preventative maintenance and priority care programs.
- Maintain high activity standards (prospecting, daily cold calls, number of appointments per week, etc.)
- Manage prospect funnel accurately and effectively.
- Identify and qualify prospects by telephone, cold calls, premise visits, networking and attending networking events.
- Present our products and services with sufficient knowledge and understanding.
- Build and enhance relationships with clients/ prospects.
- Previous experience in plumbing industry a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer skills-proficient in Microsoft Office applications, e-mail and internet search
- Effective communication/comprehension skills-verbal and written
- Ability to function independently and multi task
- Must have clean driving record and valid driver's license
In return for your commitment to service excellence, you will receive an exceptional compensation package including bonus incentives, medical insurance including health, dental, and more! Vehicle provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
There’s a reason Mr. Rooter® Plumbing has been around since 1970 – we’re the best of the best. Work with Mr. Rooter® Plumbing and you’ll have access to the latest technology and top-of-the-line equipment, all so you can tackle the toughest jobs faster. Behind the colorful uniforms and branded vans are pros who get the job done right the first time. Ready to step up?
Mr. Rooter LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Rooter® franchised system. Each Mr. Rooter® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Rooter LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Rooter® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Rooter LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)