In 1970, David Duck started a plumbing company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma known as Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing grew because it earned a reputation for good work at a quality price and for caring about customers’ homes. At Mr. Rooter, we love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just plumbing to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. It’s just the plumbing that’s made us famous.
Mr Rooter of Athens is actively seeking a Pluming Manager for it's growing company. The job of Plumbing Manager is a highly specialized position with many duties and responsibilities. This position is responsible to maintain, develop and grow the business through fundamental operational procedures . It is the Plumbing Manager's responsibility to ensure the effectiveness of the organization by implementing the organizational strategies and providing leadership. The position is responsible for technical field support, customer service, equipment/parts purchases, safety, training, hiring personnel and evaluation of Field Technicians
Ideally you have prior experience in the plumbing industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
Reporting to the General Manager, the individual would be responsible for managing the commercial and residential Plumbing service for the company.
- Manage, develop and lead Plumbing service by recruiting, assessing, hiring and training and managing the performance of all service technicians and service dispatcher
- Provide customers with price estimations for parts and labor; estimate project hours for specific services
- Work with customer service and service technicians to provide technical support, resolve issues.
- Represent the organization’s desired goals and policies to the service department
- Provide continuing technical and sales training to service and maintenance technicians
- Manage service call efficiency and profitability
- Provide weekly reports to the General Manager on the status of the service department
- Leads the service department to the successful fulfillment of its goals
- Provides tracking and approval for all Service Department commissions
- Arrange and manage service technician evening and weekend on-call rotation
- Address and perform service repair needs as necessary
- Review progress of service department work
- Very strong people management skills to include assessing, selecting, developing, training and evaluating service technician and department talent
- Sufficient business management and financial management knowledge and experience
- Excellent customer service and relationship skills and professionalism
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Able to manage multiple projects and to multi-task
- Plumbing experience and background
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Background check
- Motor Vehicles Records Check
- Drug Testing
- Minimum of 5 years’ Service Management Experience
Mr Rooter of Athens offers an excellent hiring bonus and incentives package to the qualified professional, and an environment that emphasizes respect for the individual and courtesy for the customer.
- Percentage of health benifits paid
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Company Vehicle and Uniforms Provided
- Group outings, parties, and team building events
- Company & Employees are big on charity and helping others
Learn more about us at: www.MrRooter.com/Athens
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Mr. Rooter LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Rooter® franchised system. Each Mr. Rooter® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Rooter LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Rooter® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Rooter LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Rooter LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)