- Assist the plumbing technicians in plumbing repairs
- Perform minor service work on plumbing systems
- Fill out job specific paperwork
- Identity proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to operate basic hand tools
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Plumbing isn’t just about leaks, pipes, and gaskets. It’s about people. Not just the people we help by providing quality plumbing services, but also the professionals doing those services themselves. Mr. Rooter Plumbing franchisees will treat you with the same respect and integrity that they treat their own friends and family, because at the end of the day, you can’t serve customers well without a happy, motivated, and committed team. Creating a culture with an exemplary work ethic is just as important as plumbing, and it’s part of everything Mr. Rooter Plumbing does.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with the Mr. Rooter Plumbing® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)