- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Prioritize and coordinate the scheduling of services
- Coordinate delays in schedule with customers and service technicians
- Use customer development techniques to solicit work through phone, email, mail and personal customer contacts
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum one year office experience preferred
- Verbal communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Plumbing isn’t just about leaks, pipes, and gaskets. It’s about people. Not just the people we help by providing quality plumbing services, but also the professionals doing those services themselves. Mr. Rooter Plumbing franchisees will treat you with the same respect and integrity that they treat their own friends and family, because at the end of the day, you can’t serve customers well without a happy, motivated, and committed team. Creating a culture with an exemplary work ethic is just as important as plumbing, and it’s part of everything Mr. Rooter Plumbing does.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with the Mr. Rooter Plumbing® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)