Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Albuquerque, is currently seeking to hire a Full-time Plumber Apprentice. We are searching for an Field Assistant who is responsible for supporting business operations through hands-on assistance and administrative tasks, as well as providing courteous and professional direct interaction with prospective and current customers. The primary focus of the Plumber Apprentice will be to provide assistance on plumbing projects, both residential and commercial, however, this role will also include some activity in support of our property management team. This position is often the face of both our Plumbing Company and our Property Management Company and will interface with every unit in the organization.
- Assist in field plumbing projects, both residential and commercial
- Run materials and supplies to local job locations
- Work with blueprints and job specifications as it applies to the craft
- Identity proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Visit properties under or management care to install / remove lockboxes and signs as well as perform quality assurance inspections
- Additional task and support as needed
- Some field experience preferred (not required)
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle for occasions when company vehicle is not available (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- A Smartphone with internet
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Have the opportunity to work with a growing Plumbing and Property Management Company. One year program to develop your skills and training. At the end of the program you will receive tool allowance and school and license assistance. Be a part of an incredible team!
Plumbing isn’t just about leaks, pipes, and gaskets. It’s about people. Not just the people we help by providing quality plumbing services, but also the professionals doing those services themselves. Mr. Rooter Plumbing franchisees will treat you with the same respect and integrity that they treat their own friends and family, because at the end of the day, you can’t serve customers well without a happy, motivated, and committed team. Creating a culture with an exemplary work ethic is just as important as plumbing, and it’s part of everything Mr. Rooter Plumbing does.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with the Mr. Rooter Plumbing® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)